PREP | PACK | SEND
Preparing your device for EduTek Global use is very important! Devices may not usable without resetting to factory settings. Follow our easy guidelines below.
To prepare Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Devices
Using a MAC computer
- Connect to iTunes on your computer with the charging cable.
- If a message asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, then tap trust on the device.
- See small device in upper left screen of your MAC. Tap device.
- Set up as new phone, continue, restore iPhone.
- Device will set back to factory settings There will no longer be content on the device.
To prepare Apple Devices
Without a computer
- Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store.
- If you’re using iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name]. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
- If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My [device] and enter your Apple ID password. Then go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Sign Out.
- Go back to Settings and tap General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If you turned on Find My iPhone, you MUST enter your Apple ID and password to cancel.
- If asked for your device passcode or restrictions passcode, enter it. Then tap Erase [device].
On your iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings > General > Reset at the bottom of the page. Then tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- If Find My Phone is turned on, go to Settings. At the very top of Settings you will see your name and iCloud. Tap iCloud, scroll down and turn off Find My Phone.